Is your high quality content struggling to attract impressive number of tweets, likes and mentions on the social media world? Try Viral Content Bee now! An incredibly free service targeted to lift high quality content up on the two major social media networks – Facebook and Twitter [UPDATE: Now they have included Pinterest too] This is not a biased review. I have used VCB for over a year and I’m highly impressed by the results I have achieved for my website, which otherwise could never have been achieved!
How does viral content bee works ?
The concept is pretty simple. You earn credits (or points) on sharing other people’s high quality articles. Later on, you can use those credits to create your own project for sharing. Sounds interesting! Right ?
Before your project gets approved for sharing on the vcb dashboard, it undergoes a strict quality test by their editorial staff. Obviously, It’s not a duck soup for spammers and low quality writers!
Here’s a short video that walks you through what it is all about…
What type of content should be shared on viral content bee ?
Not just about any type of content can go viral on social media platforms. If you want your content to go viral, try sharing unique (an idea which no one has previously covered) and insightful (visually appealing with full of examples) articles. These types of articles are capable of attracting maximum number of tweets, retweets and likes; thus creating the REAL BUZZ!
Things I liked about viral content bee
- It’s free!
- Good support (got my query resolved in a day)
- It’s clean and absolutely safe to use (No unauthorized sharing on behalf of your social media profiles)
- An eye catchy title can attract free referral traffic right from the vcb dashboard.
Things I disliked about viral content bee
- Currently they support sharing only via Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest (Google Plus integration is still awaited). Secondly, I’m not happy with how the content is being shared on Pinterest – a user with even 1 follower is allowed to share a content for 4 credits (that’s the credit amount set for a twitter user with 10k-50k followers & for a Facebook user with 1k-2.5k friends) Why such a big disparity?
- You need to have a certain number of Twitter followers (>=100) and Facebook friends (>=250) before you can start sharing other people’s articles.
Since it’s been founded by Ann Smarty (the owner of the incredibly successful –MyBlogGuest) & Gerald Weber (founder of SEM Group), this project sounds to be quite promising with good credibility. If your blog is new and you are looking for free social media promotion for your high quality content, then viral content bee is your way to go!