Welcome guest bloggers!
If you are new here, I would like you to spend some time learning about the blog. But before you pitch me your ideas, I request you to go please through my published posts once and understand what topics and quality I’m looking for.
However, I do not put full-stops to creative and imaginative ideas. If you have something more unique and interesting to share, don’t hesitate to contact me 🙂
Guest post guidelines:
Last Updated: Feb 18, 2023
- Goes without saying, your post must be unique.
- Make sure that the post is of at least 1000 words.
- No keyword targeted anchor text links will be allowed. Use generic / branded anchor text links.
- All the external links in a guest post will be no-followed.
- I’m strictly against plagiarism. Once the post has been published here, you shall not re-publish it anywhere. However, feel free to quote with due credits (by linking it back to the original post).
- Don’t promote your blog/website inside the main body of the blog post unless it is resourceful to the readers.
- Affiliate links inside the blog post won’t be entertained.
- Use of supporting graphics/images is encouraged. However, make sure that your images do not violate any copyrights.
- Before you send me your post, proofread your post for possible mistakes in spelling and grammar. A carelessly written post will make its way straight to the trash-bin.
- Finally, you must have a blog/website of your own to become a guest blogger here. If you are someone from a digital marketing agency working on behalf of your clients, consider contacting me for advertising opportunities.
How to approach for a guest blogging opportunity?
Start with a unique idea in your mind and pitch me that idea using the contact form below. This is because I would want to make sure that your idea is valuable and that it has not been covered on the blog before. I usually respond within 2 working days.
P.S: Make sure that you understand how to approach for a guest blogging proposal. This will save time for both of us 🙂