Hello friends. Today, I’m very happy to inform you that I’m hosting my first ever giveaway on BuddingGeek.com. Since this is my first giveaway, I’m not keeping the prize too high 🙂 I’ll check the level of engagement and responses first, and based on the feedback, I may host relative expensive giveaways in the future. Sounds great? Awesome! Now let’s start with the giveaway details in the form of FAQs –
1. What’s the prize?
I’ll be giving 1 Flipkart gift voucher worth ₹500 to any one of the “qualified” participants. Flipkart is one of the top destinations for online shopping in India. Think of this gift voucher/gift card as a discount on your total purchase. You can purchase anything that you like on Flipkart. When you’re on the payment page, select the payment mode as E-Gift Voucher (EGV), and you’ll be entitled for a discount of up to ₹500 on your total billing value on entering this unique code. That means, if your total order value is less than ₹500, the outstanding balance (after deduction of order value) will reflect under the same EGV. If your total order value is more than ₹500, the balance must be paid by your Credit Card/Debit Card/Internet Banking (except Cash on Delivery)
2. Who can participate?
This giveaway is international – Anyone in the world can participate. Though Flipkart doesn’t ship goods to anywhere outside India, still, those outside India can at-least purchase e-books using this E-Gift Voucher.
3. When does this giveaway start, and end?
The duration of this giveaway is 15 days from the day it starts. It starts on 30th March 2015 (Monday), and ends on 15th April 2015 (Wednesday)
4. How to participate in this giveaway?
You’ll be required to complete various “entry-conditions” to be qualified to win this prize. When you complete an entry-condition (like – becoming a subscriber or leaving a comment on this post), you gain some points. There are just 5 entry-conditions. The first 3 entry-conditions are compulsory (total 9 points), while the last two are optional (total 3 points). Here are the details of the entry conditions –
[su_note note_color=”#b3e536″ text_color=”#000000″]Before you participate, Please Note: Your entries must be submitted through the Rafflecopter widget only, otherwise they won’t be counted (take a look at the rafflecopter widget, just above the point number 5 of this article)[/su_note]
Compulsory Entries –
- Becoming a subscriber (will earn you 4 points)
- Leaving a comment on this article (will earn you 3 points)
- Visiting my Facebook page (will earn you 2 points)
Optional Entries (Not necessary, but important if you wish to increase your chances of winning)
- Following me on twitter (will earn you 2 points)
- Tweeting this article (will earn you 1 point)
So, the maximum number of points that you can earn is twelve (12). The more points you gain, the better are your chances of winning the prize! So what are you waiting for? Login to the Rafflecopter widget, which appears just below this paragraph using either your Facebook account or email address, and start submitting your entries…
[su_highlight background=”#f9f68d” color=”#000000″]Note: If you are viewing this page on a mobile/tablet, and you are unable to view the full widget below, please consider viewing this page on a computer instead.[/su_highlight]
5. How will I pick a winner?
[su_note note_color=”#ffff66″ text_color=”#000000″]Update: The giveaway has been closed, and the lucky winner is Saurav Sarkar[/su_note]
The rules are very simple –
- Participants who earn maximum points will be given priority. For example, if A and B earn 8 points each, while C earns 10 points, then C will be the clear winner.
- When there’s a tie in the total number of points earned, one lucky winner will be picked randomly by Rafflecopter.
6. How and when will I announce the winner? And, how will the prize be dispatched?
I’ll announce the winner within 2 working days after this giveaway ends. That is, before 18th April 2015. The winner’s name will be published in a separate post, and I’ll send the E-Gift Voucher to him/her personally from my work email id – abhishek(at)buddinggeek(dot)com
Terms and Conditions of the giveaway –
[su_note note_color=”#fdf47a”]By entering this giveaway, you agree to abide by the following terms and conditions –
- Duplicate/fraudulent entries will not be entertained. All such entries will be considered “disqualified”
- Entries must be submitted through the Rafflecopter widget only (check it just above the point number 5 of this article) – Otherwise they won’t be counted!
- The E-Gift Voucher code is valid up to 1 year from the date of its creation. I’ll purchase the flipkart gift voucher for the winner on the date of declaring the results.
- This giveaway is NOT sponsored by Flipkart or any third-party website. I am myself sponsoring this giveaway.
- By participating in the entry number 1, i.e. becoming a subscriber, you are allowing me to add your provided email address to my mailing list.
- I reserve the right to either extend or shorten the duration of this giveaway contest.
- My decision to select the qualified participant as the winner of this giveaway shall be final.
- The giveaway will automatically close for further new entries on 15th April 2015, at 12:00 am[/su_note]
All the best to everyone!
I hope you’ll like this giveaway. Should you have any doubt regarding this giveaway, feel free to contact me here. Looking forward to host more awesome giveaways in future 🙂